Tuesday, March 28, 2017

"Upsy Daisy" Note Cards

Day two of my selection of Note Cards I will be adding to the Tin for our Gateway Landing Banquet coming up the end of April.  Yesterday was more of a masculine touch and today is more of a feminine touch.  I used an old stamp set that I could not bare to get rid of called Upsy Daisy.  I just love this set because it is so easy to use.  I used the same color of ink for all the stamping, I just stamped twice and sometimes three times without re-inking the stamp.  What a great way to get it done quick and looks as though you used different colors.  Again these are note card, 5 X 3.5 and a great way to just send a note to someone.
 
Here is all 4 cards in the set!
 
 
And here are two of the cards so you can see a little closer up!

 
Thanks for stopping by on this wonderful Tuesday.  Have a great day everyone.

No comments: