Monday, May 4, 2015

Sketch 362- Monday Lunchtime Sketch

Good Morning every one. Hope you had a wonderful weekend.  I know my daughter was in town for the weekend and what a joy to spend time with my grandchildren.  God is so good to me.
 
Well today it is time for our 1st and 3rd Monday Lunchtime sketch, this of course being our 1st Monday sketch.  So without further ado, here is the sketch for this week.
 
 
It is so funny because before I even saw the sketch, I had been thinking about using my washi tape.  I get things and then don't use them.  So I had seen it lying around for a while and thought I am going to use it the next time I do something and this sketch was just perfect for it.  So here is what I created for you this week.
 
 
Just a very simple card made with two different tapes running through the card.  Also added some to the inside.  Then I stamped the flower stamp from Butterfly Basics and used my blender pen which I have not used in forever too.  Colored and then attached with pop dots.
 
Hope you like my sample this week and don't forget to stop by and check out the rest of the design team and what they came up with for this sketch.  I know you will love them.
 
Thanks for dropping by and have a wonderful week.
 
 
 


1 comment:

MJ said...

Perfect the way that worked out, the sketch was actually designed with wasabi tape in mind so you really were right on point! You card is really pretty, love these simple yet beautiful cards. Thanks so much for being on the TSSC team!