Monday, August 5, 2013

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 275--TSSC275

Good Monday Morning and welcome to this weeks Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge.  Mary Jo has certainly given us a Clean and Simple sketch this week and I am loving it.  And, as soon as I saw it, I decided to use the Venetian Romance Designer Series Paper and make either a Wedding Card or a Anniversary Card.  While I was looking for the sentiment to go with it, I realized I really did not have anything current for a Wedding, so I went back to an original stamp set that I just love, Whimsical Words.  I just love the way it looks on a card and really adds to the overall card.  So now on to the card!
 
 
Here is a side view of the card!
 
 
And yes the inside of the card!
 
 
I wanted to add this scripture as it seems so appropriate for someone getting married.
 
All items used are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated!
Stamp Sets: Whimsical Words, Papillon Potpourri (inside butterflies)
Other Stamp Set: ODB Scripture collection 2
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Soft Suede
Designer Series Paper: Venetian Romance
Ink: Tangerine Tango
 
Thanks for looking today and hope you will check out this weeks sketch and what the design team has done with it.
 
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Beautiful card, Jonia! So pretty and elegant! Lovely papers! Have a wonderful week! :o)

Cynthia said...

The paper on the front looks like you stamped it by hand!! I didn't realize it was a DSP until I checked out your ingredient list. I love it!! Love, Love, Love!!

MJ said...

Wow, that paper is really stunning. Never even noticed it in the catalog. Wow, thanks so much for playing along for this two week sketch challenge!