Friday, June 14, 2013

Simply Sketched

Well I got up early this morning and decided to make a card for two challenges. One is the Sketch Frenzy Friday and the other is Sunny Challenges & Creations.  When I saw the sketch this morning I knew what items I could use to link up with the Sunny Challenges as their challenge was to use something from the Seasonal Catalog.  Well I just love the lace tape and the doilies and it seemed to match so well with the sketch, so here is what I came up with.
 
 
I am really happy with the look of this card!  Here is a side view!
 
 
And, yes I had to do the inside!
 
 
All items used are Stampin' Up!
Stamp Sets: Simply Sketched, Blessings from Heaven (inside)
Card Stock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Water Color Paper
Designer Series Paper: Night & Day (retired)
Ink: Stazon Black
Markers & Blender Pen
Delicate Details Lace Tape
Delicate Doilies
Pearls
 
Thanks for stopping by and hope your day is filled with blessings!
 
 
 


10 comments:

Angella D. Crockett said...

Super gorgeous card, Jonia! Very elegant and I love the colors!!! Love and hugs, Angie

Kim Innis said...

Beautiful card, Jonia. All the elements coordinate so well!

Kris McIntosh said...

Absolutely stunning Jonia. I love the way you used the lace tape and the doily. I am a big fan of those cute little doilies. Thanks for joining us at Sunny Challenges and Creations this week.

Miss Vicky said...

Love it Jonia - very stunning. I love how you have added the little bit of bling (Pearls) to the centre of that beautiful tape. Thanks so much for joining us at Sunny Challenges & Creations

Robbie said...

Love your card Jonia! This is a perfect sympathy card. Thanks for playing with us this week.

Deb said...

Wow! This is gorgeous! That dsp is so striking! The lace tape and doily work perfectly with this sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Frenzy Friday!

Alison xx said...

Beautiful card, love the colour combo. I am also a big fan of the dollies. Thank you for joining Sunny Challenges this week. Alison xx(guest designer)

Patrice Herrera said...

Oh My! This is one beautiful card! That's exactly what I thought when I first saw your card! Nicely done. Thanks for playing along with us over at SFF.

Sharon Wheet said...

Jonia,
Wow! Gorgeous! And I agree the lace tape and doilies are wonderful, but they really come to life on your card. Glad this weeks sketch worked so well for you, as we love the eye candy you have created.
Thank you for playing along with us @ SFF.
Sharon W.

Natalie said...

Love the pink and black, one of my favorite combinations! Very pretty card, you always finish them off so nicely, Jonia!