Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Clean & Simple Mixed Bunches


Do you ever see a sketch and then all of a sudden it clicks, and you know exactly what you want to do with this sketch.  Well that is what happened when I saw the sketch on Clean & Simple Stamping.  I knew exactly what I wanted to do.  And, I am so happy with the outcome of this card.  Loving those new in-colors!!!

Here is a side view of the card!


And of course the inside of the card!


Items used are Stampin' Up!

Stamp sets: One in a Million, Mixed Bunches
Card Stock: (New in-colors) Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
Ink: Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana
Designer Builder Brads (from spring catalogue)
Blossom Punch
Adorning Accents Edgelits

Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

chera said...

very pretty! Love the double border you did!

Unknown said...

This is such a great color combo! I'm actually decorating my living room in teal and coral! so great together :D


-sammi-
Simple Salutations