Friday, June 21, 2013

Clean & Simple Card Set

I have made quite a few set of cards for our Gateway Landing Open house on Sunday and thought I would share another set with you today.  This is a set I made especially for men and I am quite happy with the way they turned out.  I actually saw this set on Pinterest and cased the layout of it because I knew it would be easy and quick - CAS - that is what I am talking about!  Narelle Jones, the person I cased, did color her images, but I did not have time, so I just left them stamped and sponged the background before stamping the image.  You can find Narelle's here!  One more thing, all of my sets contain 5 cards, so I had to add one extra and decided to add the motorcycle stamp.  So here they are!
 
 
And here they are separately!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Items Used:
Stamp Sets: Need For Speed, Motorcycle
Card Stock: Not Quite Navy, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Stazon Black, Not Quite Navy
Sponge for the Sponging Technique
 
Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

Nancy said...

Another wonderful set of cards, Jonia! Have a beautiful weekend and lots of fun at the auction! :o)

Natalie said...

Love the CAS design. Great masculine card set, Jonia! Don't see that too often. I need to get busy!