Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Start of Baby Book - My Digital Studio

My daughter is expecting a little boy in the next couple of weeks and so she went and had pictures taken with the family.  So I thought I would add this special event to our Grandson's photo book I am starting for him.  I did two pages last night and was so excited I could not wait to share.  Here is the first page!


And here is the second page!


Now I guess I will have to work on the shower pictures as they need attention soon also.  With this being the 4th grandchild, don't know if I will be able to catch up!  Won't hurt to try though.

My Digital Studio was used for these pages and "On the Go Digital Kit."

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Beautiful pages, my friend! So many lovely photos and great documentation of the impending arrival!...Nancy :o)